Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A New Beginning

I have had a lot of thoughts on my mind over the last little while. They have been picking at me, struggling for an outlet. I feel like I am at my best when I am expressing myself through writing. Journaling has been helpful in the past,  but I feel as if I need something with a little more
purpose. God has bestowed upon me some pretty intense lessons, lessons that inspire awe in me when I really stop to think about it. I feel like I would be selfish if I didn't experience out loud, so that others who are searching for a beacon of light in their own night of blackness can learn along with me. Thus begins this new blog: a place for me to learn as I write and others to experience along with me. Now, to decide what to write about ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm excited to read. Just write what is in your heart. Love you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would love to read.

    ReplyDelete